ISO 27001 Controls List
Use this ISO 27001 controls list as a checklist to take a risk-based approach to ensure information security and achieve ISO 27001 certification. Identify potential threats to your business’s information security, and select appropriate controls to manage these threats.
Gain clarity on the possibilities you should consider to control risks using the ISO 27001 Controls List:
- Be clear on what security policies you need to have in place.
- Establish what the information security roles and responsibilities are within your organisation.
- Gain an overview of the security considerations you should be making when hiring and training employees.
- Gain clarity on how to manage and control access to secure information.
- Understand what areas you should be logging and monitoring for security reasons.
Fill in the form to download the ISO 27001 controls list. It will help you improve your understanding of ISO 27001 Controls and which are most applicable to your business.